Digital Hub, Cleveland Public Library
Cleveland Digital Public Library (ClevDPL) offers individuals, institutions, and families help with digitizing, preserving, and showcasing their collections. The purpose of the Digital Hub is to help patrons keep and share their histories of Northeast Ohio (Cleveland) and beyond. High-resolution digital scanners are available for use by library patrons.
The Digital Hub also includes:
• A Learning Commons area that features collaborative work seating with teaching walls, wireless internet access, and a SmartBoard.
• A host of servers, managed by the Library, that house the Digital Gallery of library collections online.
• A Touch Wall that creates opportunities to learn about local history and experience the Digital Gallery.
• Special Exhibitions that display the original objects that have been digitized for the Digital Gallery and utilize augmented reality.
• The Preservation Lab hosts workshops on how to preserve and organizational collections personal memorabilia.
Tec completed electrical and technology engineering for the improvements to accommodate the modern technology integrated into the space.